Friday, April 17, 2020

Weekly Agenda for April 20-25

Hello Kindergarten Families!

I'm not sure about you but this last week flew by! Before I knew it, Friday was here (much needed no less :))!  I would like to thank all of you again for your patience as I navigate through the online classroom. This has been a learning curve for me but I am glad to say I am getting the hang of it, as I'm sure some of you are too!

Next week we celebrate Earth Day on April 22.  Its a day to appreciate and understand all that the Earth does for us! Please take some time next week to appreciate the great outdoors and speak with your kindergartens on how we can best preserve our Earth for future generations!

Lastly thank you to all the students who submitted pictures and videos of their work! I really enjoyed taking a look at all your hard work! 💖

Here is a look at next weeks schedule:

Take Care 🤗