Friday, April 24, 2020

Weekly Agenda April 27-May 1

Hello Kindergarten Families,

What a lovely week to celebrate our planet Earth! the sun was shining and the snow is gone! I remember growing up in Edmonton and most evenings in April we would have thunder showers, and the rhyme "April showers brings May flowers" felts so real....now when I say this to my kids I don't think they quite understands rain actually fell in April and not snow... *sigh* somethings I miss!

Before I share our Student Learning Agenda for this week, I would like to highlight some wonderful student work.  They have tried to sound out the words, colored and labelled to show their best work!

Favourite Community Helper Drawing
 

How to love the Earth

EARTH DAY ART!
 
Please find our student learning agenda below.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!