Friday, June 19, 2020

Weekly Agenda June 22-26

Hello Kindergarten Families,

I hope everyone is well and excited for our final week! I am so proud of all the hard work students have done over the past few months, especially after the terrible hailstorm.  Students and parents thank you for your support and dedication to our learning journey! 

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS!
1.   This last google meet will be PJ and stuffy day and share your talent! A list of talent ideas are posted in our Google classroom. I hope to see everyone there as I have a special farewell video I would like to share with students! 

2.   Saddle Ridge teachers are also planning our end of the year car parade for Friday, June 26 (depending upon the weather, it may move to another day between June 22-26). The route will be the same as the last parade (a map is available on our Google classroom).  The parade will begin at 11:00 sharp!  I hope to see all our students out there!

Google Meet
AM KG Thursday 10:30am   Code- KahlonKG1
PM KG Thursday 11:15am   Code- KahlonKG2

Office Hours
There will be no office hours for this last week. If KG students or parents need to connect with myself you can send me an email to arrange a time J  

Click on the image below to take a look at our student learning agenda for next week.

Have a wonderful last week!
Ms. Kahlon